Help with court ordered treatment

I'm desperately trying to get out of my court order treatment and looking for
a Nutritionist in the Phoenix area that can work with me to get me on good
dosages of Vit D3 and B3 which my brain needs and the drug Risperdol Consta
which I am being injected with at 25mg every two weeks against my will is
causing my frontal lobes to atrophy. Do you know of a doctor I can work with
here?? The courts pay no attention to me since I have no degree in medicine
nor nutrition. In January I can bring my case up to the courts again.


No answers posted yet
Share this with your friends