Where to get help for brother with schizophrenia?

my brother diagnosed with early symptoms of schizophrenia

How can i contact a doctor so they could see my brother who has symptoms
with schizophrenia. Please let me know.


Posted Answers


Orthomolecular Vitamin Information Centre Inc.

2717 Roseberry Avenue
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada V8R 3V1
Telephone 250-386-8756
Fax 250-590-8757

Frances Fuller, President & CEO

 Answer by prokopton

Share this with your friends