Help with psychose / psychosis

I am looking for an Orthomolecular practitioner in London.

My nephew, 20, is living in London. He is a schizophrenic since two years. He
has been hospitalized three times and is on tranquilizers.

I am trying to find an Orthomolecular Practioner who could advice him to take
vitamins and the right food instead.

Sincerly yours,


No answers posted yet
Share this with your friends