Rehmannia and thyroid question
My 14 yr, old daughter's Graves' disease has been in remission for 3 months after 41/2 yrs of meds. She also has enuresis
and we were trying a TCM formula which has a primary ingredient of rehmannia root. It seemed to really help however I read that it is contraindicated in case of Graves' disease. She complained once of heart racing and we stopped after 9 days on the formula. Is there a safe amount to use or would you agree to not use it at all? Any thoughts or suggestions are extremely welcome.
- digestive is the passage of food from the digestive trac. blood stream
- other name for gastro. trac' is the almentary? true or false
- what is the other name for the gastro. tract?
- one's mortal brain dies, is dead, upon mortal death. one's spirit, however, lives on. who is able to explain this?
- Men Vs Impotence
- WHAT CAUSES INFLAMMATION?
- Information on Dr. Joseph Issels
- SQUAMOUS CELL CANCER
- purchasing thc
- painful stomach ulcer problem